Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Long Time No Blog...Or Diet

After finishing the 30 Day Challenge, I became a slacker. You ask, "Why?" Because I knew I was facing Easter weekend (which is always a time of eating with friends and family and spending gross amounts of time doing things other than exercise), the homeschool convention would be the following weekend, and this weekend is...my...birthday! Yes, I know--I look great for 25! ;) Well, I'll keep telling my daughters that age anyway, until they wise-up. So, here's the plan:

On Monday, after b-day weekend celebrations have come to a close, I will once again rejoin the ranks of exercisers/dieters. That means exercise will become a priority again, and I will once more attempt to notebook everything I eat. I have tried this method before, but I just never last more than a day...really. So, that's my mini-goal: not to lose a bunch of weight or to exercise non-stop, but to notebook what I eat. How's that for setting achievable goals?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't know you were 25! I thought you were younger than me...I'm only 23! ;) ;)

    Love the achievable goal!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!