Monday, May 17, 2010

Not a Morning Person

Each weekend, I go over my weekly schedule. I have finally come to grips with the reality that I cannot wake up early. I know I should, I know it would be good for me, but it just doesn't happen. So, my goal has been to wake up by 8 a.m. Sadly, I couldn't even accomplish that today!

Hubby had an all-nighter installation job last night, so he didn't get home until after 5 a.m. I, of course, couldn't sleep well without him and actually put off going to sleep...until 3 a.m.! I used to stay up that late all the time as a teenager, but here's the news: I'm not a teenager anymore! Yikes! Anyway, the schedule is blown for today, but I have been eating pretty well-- with the exception of the yummy strawberry bread I made for OAMC. I have no idea how bad it is for you, but it is oh so good! lol

4 comments:

  1. I think that alot of our lives as a woman is affected by our husbands. I gained almost 10 lbs when he started working longer hrs. and my sleeping pattern changed too.

    I know that if my husband worked a 8-5 job, we would have dinner at 6 and be in bed by 10, thus resulting in a thinner me, and a rested and energized morning person too.

    In our dreams right? So dont be too hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about all the grammar mistakes! Haha. I didn't notice them until I posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the grammar in comments! I just like to know you're there :) I can't imagine what it would be like to be married to an 8-5er...how strange that would be, to actually be able to plan dinner everynight at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 - 5 job! Doesn't exist in our world! lol Oh, to be like "normal" people who actually get paid vacation and sick time!

    I too need to be better about getting into bed earlier and up earlier. I have been doing a lot better recently though- you'd be proud of me! =D

    For me I've discovered it is easier to count the calories, fat and fiber myself than to convert to points....in the long run it seems like you're adding an extra step that's not necessary.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!