Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Day at the Faire

In the beginning of October, we hit the Renaissance Festival in Fishers, Indiana. I had gone last year with my best friend and her kids, and we found it was clean (in more ways than one) and very child friendly. So, I talked my hubby into going this year (against his will), and we drove up for a few hours.


Honestly, this year was a bust. I attempted to watch a rendition of Green Eggs and Hamlet, but was vastly disappointed. The best part of the day: the Punch & Judy Puppet Show and the apple dumplings. Yuuummm...those apple dumplings! And of course, the girls were laughing like crazy during the puppet show. Their view was a little hampered by an obnoxious girl who was twice Lovely's size and insisted on fitting between Lovely and another girl on the haystack.
This has to be one of my all-time favo pics! I believe I was actually manually adjusting my camera (go me!) and look how the girls are just lit up! Muy impressive!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. these are great photos! all sunshine and smiles.

    i'm glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found it, too! I'm still working on my picture-taking techniques, so I'm so happy these turned out well--thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun...can hardly believe its been a year since we went! Funny...your blog stopped showing up on my computer and since I hardly ever actually check my dashboard (I know- shame on me!), I thought you had stopped this blog!

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!