Friday, January 13, 2012

I Hate Being a Vegetarian

All I can say is kudos to all vegetarians out there.  I've been trying to "juice" today, which means I've only eaten veggies and fruits.  I went ahead and made the "Mean Green Juice" from Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead--and let me just say, I don't even like the smell!  Hubs of course said he really liked it.  MMMhmmm. 

Anywho, I don't know how long it will last, but I thought one good day of cleansing would be a good idea considering what I ate in Tucson.  Amazingly, I only gained 3 lbs. on vaca, despite the abundance of cheese crisps :D 

I will post vaca pics soon, and more pics of our adorable new family member, Twixy.  She's a lab mix with gorgeous tan markings. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! Keep doing it! You will feel amazing! Finding the Juice diet changed my life. I did it for 17 days. I lost almost 20 lbs on it. Stinking Christmas brought some back...! but I have been slowly working up to another juice fast this week. Keep going!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow juicer! lol I bought a juicer in late October/early November. I haven't juiced recently due to a really tight budget, but hope to do some more soon. And YES, most of it tastes kind of rough with the veggies. I grew rather fond of the one with the beets though. Happy Juicing to you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!