Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Thirteen Weeks and Counting

So I hit thirteen weeks last Saturday. Has the morning/afternoon/evening/night/anytime-I-eat sickness dissipated? Not yet.  I finally had a bit more energy on Monday, but that seems to have left just as suddenly as it arrived!  I still haven't gained any weight, but I feel as big as a horse, and I'm pretty sure everyone around me thinks that, too! 

I've been a bit side-tracked as I attempted to get health coverage, which finally (after phonecalls and prayer) is effective.  However, I called the doctor's office and was told he can't see me until July 11.  Hmmmm....I'll be almost 17 wks before I have my first ob visit.  When I was high risk last time.  Hmmmm....  At least I have much to occupy my time meanwhile.

Soon, we will be going to my nephew's wedding, and Snugglebug is one of the flower girls.  We're hoping to take a mini-vacation at this time as well because our ten year anniversary is approaching, but because of time, school, and price, we can't take the second honeymoon we had planned.  We will be busy, though!

Laea has been doing the army-man crawl lately, with a few real-crawl moves thrown in.  Moral of the story:  don't let anything on the floor that shouldn't go into a seven-month-old mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!