Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baby Babble



This little stinker is almost 11 months old.  This little stinker refuses to say "mama," "mommy," or even "mother."  
However, her vocabulary is quite extensive for her age and includes:
Dada
Snugglebug (only her real name)
Lovely (only her real name)
Hi
Hi, Dad
Bye, Dad
Yeah
I did it 
(yes, she put all three words together and totally creeped out Lovely & me)
Grandma (sounds like aaa-ma)
Bottle

Personally, I think she's showing a stubborn streak and refuses to say my name on purpose. 
She now claps all the time, takes a few wobbly steps toward furniture, throws toys, and stacks two blocks (so long as she can knock them over afterward).

Here is the cover of a small story for Snugglebug's fall craft day.  I drew the leaf based on something I saw on the internet, and then the kids were to illustrate each page.  Snugglebug's book turned out really cute, so I was happy with craft day.  I'll have to post pics of the other crafts I came up with later.  

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! How fun that she's talking now. It sounds like she is teasing you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!