Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Diaper Stash


This was my delivery today :)  I received it with excitement and apprehension.  The diapers are so adorable and I can't wait to see my little ones in them, but at the same time, I'm afraid of how I'll do with all the laundry.  I bought a "seconds" BumGenius today online (see--addicted!) because they were $11.75.  Brand new: more like $20.  I want to see if the pricier diaper is any better (hope not! lol--hope it's just as good as the others!).  "Seconds" are diapers that are imperfect, but still functional.  So, I now have 9 diapers, 2 expected in the mail, along with the liners, inserts, and wet bag.  I want to get a water proof pillow case and use that as a large wet bag as well. 

Of course because I'm looking forward to taking it easy next semester and only teaching one class, I was offered another section if they can get the time to fit my schedule.  We'll see. I'd love the money, but is it an opportunity or a temptation?  Most of my students kept telling me how wonderful I make their classes--so much more fun--and although they dread writing, my classes often became one of their favorites.  Yes, kissing up is apparently rampant ;-P  But, it doesn't hurt to hear it :D

We had another snow day today, so I didn't get nearly as much done as I'd hoped.  I have a little over one day before my new bundle arrives, and I just now washed the carseat.  I'm hoping it dries quickly!  Happy snow days!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!