Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Just Me

Aren't I daring?  I never, never, never post pictures of me...anywhere, really.  I've hated my picture for years, but a lot of things have changed this year, and my hatred of photographs of me is changing as well.  I've now lost about 28 lbs, maybe more by now, and I can definitely see the difference/lack of inflammation in my face.  I have almost always had a double chin, even at my scant 108 lb teenage years, so I'm just accepting it.  I was also able to go through some of my sister's old clothes and find new, smaller things to wear!  I'm back to where I was after I had Snugglebug, over eight years ago, and boy have I missed it!  I still have a mommy-belly, but I don't know that I ever won't.  I do cheat, but that's the great freedom of the food plan I've adopted--I cheat and then I start over in three hours!

I've deemed this my year of change.  I've changed a lot: cloth diapers, healthy food, losing weight, switching schools...I don't know what this year was supposed to be, but I never imagined I'd be right here, right now.

In other news, Fall Break is almost at an end and I'm a bit nervous about the girls beginning the new school next week.  They are both doing excellent--I've taught them most of the multiplication table in a matter of 1.5 weeks, with the help of Times Tales.  People! Buy Times Tales!  It was $20 (after discount) and the stories just click with kids.  Snugglebug has also learned the lowercase cursive letters and I'm teaching Lovely the uppercase as well.  Turns out Snugglebug & I have made it further in this cursive book than Lovely did last year in school...go figure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!