Friday, October 3, 2014

You Are the Brute Squad

Yes, my eldest child is watching The Princess Bride as I type.  That movie only gets better. 

My girls have been out of school since I picked them up on Tuesday.  Two more weeks of fall break.  This means they are getting a fall break almost half the length of their summer break!  And I'm ready to break down!  haha  I just realized today that homeschooling in this small setting with my four children would not be conducive to my health.  I've been working on multiplication with Lovely (apparently their previous school is the only one around where they don't teach multiplication...go figure) and cursive with Snugglebug.  Their new school uses cursive since kindergarten and they are doing double-digit multiplication and division...yikes.  I'm trying to catch them up a bit, but it's a lot of work.  Honestly, academics was one of the main reasons I removed them from their old school.  Now, I pray they flourish in their new school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!