Saturday, November 27, 2010

Weekend Accomplishments

I really should have pics to go with this post...but I'm too tired.  Here is my list of accomplishments for my time off from school/work:

1.  Christmas present for me-- purchased online and is now in transit.  Click this link to see what I got/am getting.

2.  Christmas present for hubby-- created and purchased and is now in transit.  This one's hush, hush, in case hubby sees this page (ha!)

3.  Christmas present for the girls-- ordered in store from warehouse and should be available for pick-up in 10-14 days.  Click this link to see what Snugglebug & Lovely are getting.  Now, I just pray it goes together easily and fits...

4.  Final paper for Writing Theory class-- started...lol...I know it's due on Monday, but I asked for an extension because I'm having formatting issues, among other things.

5.  Final paper for History of Rhetoric II-- I'm on page 4 of 20, baby!  lol  I'm seriously excited--I researched & wrote 4 pages today and I'm excited about working on it more tomorrow. 

6.  Presentation for History of Rhetoric II-- only needs to be 5 mins long, so I'm doing pretty well.  I figure I already have 3 mins down!  And boy, am I going to "disturb" my peers!  Postmortem portraits--with lots of visuals! 

7.  Laundry--mostly done.

8.  Turkey eating-- 3 days going strong.  Wonder why I'm feeling so bloated :/ 

What did you do with your Thanksgiving weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. I had already typed a comment here and then my internet seemed to freeze on me! Grrr.....so I was like "I"m not retyping it again right now!" lol So here I am, back again to retype....if only I could remember what I typed! lol It went something like this:

    WOW! The girls do look so much older than the last time I saw them....especially Abby! But of course you don't! ;)

    Love the Christmas present! I think you'll really enjoy that! I actually already have mine too! It is a secret so you'll have to come over to the house to see it....if you have time for poor little ol me. =(

    Had a great Thanksgiving...got some news to tell you, but I want to see your face when I tell you....so you'll just have to wait...unless you hear through the grapevine or have already heard it...hmmmm....what to do! what to do! lol

    Went Black Friday shopping and got some of the Christmas shopping done. We even bought a tree, which is up and decorated. Woohoo!

    Did some serious rearranging and cleaning over the weekend, but still more to do! YUCK! Will it ever end?! So goes the days of our lives!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!