Saturday, December 4, 2010

Almost There

Whew!  One paper DOWN!  Over 4,000 words, that is!  I don't remember working so hard on a paper--seriously!  I put off looking at my instructor's comments, only to find he hardly made any--and what he mentioned didn't seem very difficult to fix...maybe I'm missing something? 

So, in order to receive my credits for classes this semester, I only have a conference proposal to tweak and another HUGE paper to finish.  As you can see, I'm procrastinating.  It's my thing.  Don't judge. 

On another note, the holiday season has finally arrived and I'm going to have to face it:  Christmas is coming.  I have the presents bought for the girls, the present bought for myself, and the present bought for Hubby.  Only four presents to go, and I'll be home free.  I think I may put up our small Christmas tree, too, and decorate a little around here.  After I clean, that is.

I know--such exciting news.  I'm really just procrastinating.  I already told you:  don't judge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!