Friday, March 7, 2014

Snow Days

Yet more white fluff...
Snugglebug spent the time roll, roll, rolling to form a very short snowgirl beside another short snowgirl.  Have I mentioned I'm a bit snowman-challenged?  I grew up in Arizona and very rarely drove to the snow in the mountains, so I never really learned to make a good snowman.  Perhaps that should be on my bucket list?
Lovely spent the time creating the beginning of a snow fort that turned into a snow lounger where she and Laeah hung out.
Laeah's first time playing in the snow! I finally had some energy and Jules was sleeping, so I resisted all of the work I needed to get accomplished, and decided childhood memories were more important.
She walked right over and sat down, like this was her little snow chair.  She late got up, walked over to the snow people, nibbled on their carrot noses, and licked their icy faces.  Thankfully, I got some of this on video :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!