Monday, March 17, 2014

Three Months

My Baby Is Three Months Old
 
I can't believe she's grown so much, as every mother everywhere says about a healthy, developing daughter.  And she has, she really has.  Laeah was wearing this outfit at 9 months.  Ummhmm.


Lovely actually took this picture and I played with the lighting and cropping a bit.  I think Lovely should go into photography, don' you?

Shall I admit Lovely took this one, too?  It was in a dimly lit room and the camera was still on manual, so I had to turn it to b & w, but I was once again impressed.  Lovely's response, "You're welcome."  I guess she thinks photography is easy or something.  Greeeaaat.

This is what happens to Jules when she gets a bath.  I combed her hair, but...well...you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!