Thursday, February 18, 2010

Foiled Again!

Ok, so maybe this diet thing is not for me. And then I look at pictures of what I really look like.

Do you ever look in the mirror and see who you used to be instead of who you have become? I still remember the 115 lb girl who thought clothes were made for her. Then, I grew up and out!

To be honest, I haven't been to the grocery store lately, so my house cupboards are pretty bare at this point. Therefore, when my hubby asked if I wanted pizza last night, I fell to temptation. We decided to try Domino's since they advertise a much better, all new pizza. We found their advertising to be mostly true: the crust is scrumptious with buttery garlic flavor, the pizza isn't nearly as greasy, and it had an overall good flavor. My husband did laugh when he saw the ad of "100% pure Mozzarella cheese, flavored with a hint of Provolone." How can it be 100% pure Mozzarella then? lol Aside from that, it was tasty, but I felt like a hog because the pieces were SO small! Oh, but they are not better than Papa Johns, as they claim. Had PJ been cheaper, we would have gone with them and would do so in the future.

Ok, aside from tempting you with pizza, I did do well with my NO COKE rule on Mon & Tues. Then we ordered pizza. Now it's Thurs., but I plan on starting that rule all over again. Take it one day at a time, as they say!

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for more updates...how are you doing in this department? Don't give up! Keep striving for the finish line! =D

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!