Friday, February 26, 2010

Work, No Money, Work

Yes, I know exercise is a good stress reliever. Yes, I know exercise is good for my body. Yes, I know you have to make time to exercise. However, no one has quite explained to me how to make time...

I've been tutoring online a lot lately, as I try to earn a little extra this month since my husband's jobs have slowed down...waaaayyy dowwwwn. So, between those scattered hours, homeschooling, taking care of the house, writing articles, taking my graduate course, planning co-op ideas for homeschool, and trying to leave everything in the hands of the Lord, I just can't seem to find the time to really exercise lately. I know I'm tired, and I know it's also because I haven't been exercising. But how can I fit so many things into my day? Any ideas? I had a schedule for a while there, but I kept blowing it! Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. do you have a thread mill? I sometimes get my paperwork and walk jog while I do paperwork. Another idea is, Sketchers has these new shoes, you can go about your daily biz and supposibly get a full body work out just by wearing these shoes! Look them up

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!