Monday, March 14, 2011

Beautiful Weekend Glimpses

BeAuTiFuL WeeKeNd gLiMpSeS

Take two.  I wrote this post once, but my internet wants to mess with my mind.  Hey, I think everything wants to mess with my mind lately!



This was a start.  No, it is a start.  Not much, not huge, but I need to get up and move instead of being stuck in front of this computer screen all day. 



I walked into my mom's house yesterday and found huge piles of "stuff" that was my grandmothers.  Knowing I wouldn't be able to deter the immediate urge to rifle through all the things I remember from my childhood.  This old Bible is one of my favorite finds, complete with beautiful black and white drawing of various scenes.



There were a lot of glass pieces in boxes.  I never used to like this style, but I'm diggin' this piece.



Anyone whose known me over the years knows my passion for music boxes and decorated boxes.  This piece immediately caught my attention and my love.

What beautiful glimpses did you have this weekend?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!