Friday, March 11, 2011

Choosing My Next Crochet Project

So, I've made two hats, which surprised and amazed me because:  a) I had no idea I could create something so cute with crochet and b) I had no idea I would be able to do it so quickly!  I'm now on Spring Break, and although I'm overwhelmed with schoolwork that needs completed, I can't help but wonder...what should I make next? Here's what I like so far:

This has the delicate Victorian vibe that I've always been drawn to.  Does it look too complicated for only my 3rd project?  I'm a little intimidated.


Or, I may go a "simpler" route:

I would then add a flower or something else to "fancy" it up. Which pattern do you think should win?

I really like patterns by Drops Design, but I love the pictures of the free patterns I found...in Japanese.  I know I'm ambitious, but I've decided to draw the line at foreign language patterns just yet, even if they say they contain an equivalency chart.  Call me crazy. 




3 comments:

  1. The first one is SO you! Go for it....you know you want to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one! Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely handle the first one. I have confidence in you! Have a fun spring break.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!