Saturday, July 21, 2012

First Real Kick

I finally felt the first real kick on the outside of my belly yesterday--it bumped my hand into the air with extreme force!  Normally, I feel kicks throughout the day within my belly--especially between the hours of 12 and 1 a.m.  Uggh. 

I'm still waiting for the bridge/interstate construction to improve.  I need to go to Babies R Us, but I don't want to totally stress out getting there.  The plan:  decide on an infant car seat, a diaper bag, find crib rail protectors (?), and a lip for the changing table (?).  Those are the final "big" items on my list of needs--I'd also love a real rocker and a new playpen w/bassinet.  Otherwise, I need all the little stuff--bibs, blankets, washcloths, bath items, diapering needs, first aide, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!