Wednesday, August 1, 2012

DB Score and Monthly Appointment


Score!  I just ordered this diaper bag off Zulily for $34.99, orig. $80.  I've never seen it cheaper than $72!  I know it's a bit girly, but S said it wouldn't really matter (go figure).  I said I wouldn't order a hot pink diaper bag if I was having a boy and his exact response was:  "Why not?  Aren't you a hot pink mama?"  I think he's a bit giddy at this time of night. 

Speaking of the baby's sex.  The tech said it looks like...girl parts.  S doesn't believe her, of course, and it was very difficult to even get the slightest look from any angle.  You be the judge:

The legs are practically all the way closed (once again) and they're a bit in the way.  Also, since this isn't the entire pic, it leans more toward being a girl.  I have another u/s in 3 wks to check the spine since she couldn't get a good view of it. 

Blood pressure is still pretty good- 130/82, which is slightly high, but not abnormal for me.  I've gained 7 lbs total, but my ankles have begun to swell.  We went outlet shopping Sunday and I knew it was time to quit when I looked down at my ankles and only saw cankles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!