Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Laughs

Ok, I know I need to take more pictures, but I can't right now--napping and the camera is in Little Bit's room.  Anyway, today I was singing to her and when I sang "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and crawled up to her neck, she started laughing--real laughs. Not like the "I'm coughing up a hairball" laugh she used on the baby swing.  This was a "hee hee" sound.  I kept tickling, she kept laughing, and then she wound up giving herself hiccups....am I mean?  lol 

In other good great news, my BF informed me the Dragon King's Daughter is opening in New Albany!  Yeah!  I learned about it from a friend while in grad school, and then went to it again last winter, before I was expecting.  It's sushi, and since I love it, I avoided it while pregnant...but nothing is stopping me now (except $...).  However, they have a terrific Happy Hour from 4-6, so I will be visiting soon, and I hope they open soon!

The next wonderful thing that I remember from this week is finding caramel & sea salt gelato in Target's frozen section.  O. My. Goodness.  I loved it in Tucson last winter, but we were unable to go back and gelato is a rarity in this neck of the woods.  I have a problem of normally inhaling foods that I find tasty, but this was so good, I had to stop and enjoy every single bit.  It does have chocolate caramel covered truffles in it, which I actually dug out and threw away--I don't like chocolate chunks in ice cream (go figure).  Anyway, go ahead and try it, but please leave some in the freezer for me!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm dying for sushi (there was a time when I never thought I would say that!) and gelato! The gelato in Kroger was $$ and seemed more fattening.

    T has said in the past that he would give sushi a try...I could see him liking it...I think! lol

    Payday come quickly! lol

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!