Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grandma Before My Time

I'm not sure what happened.
I'm not sure when. 
Suddenly
My girls keep talking
About when I'll become a GRANDMA.

Lovely only wants two kids, but only if they are girls.  Oh, and she's not inviting anyone to the wedding because she doesn't want anyone *looking* at her.  And she plans on homeschooling.  Wait...did she say homeschooling?  Apparently, homeschooling helps sisters be friends, and she's scared her kids won't have friends at school.  Wait a second...that sounds so FAMILIAR...and yet, my girls are friends (they even admit it) and they each have friends at school...hmmm...

Snugglebug is determined to have ten kids, one of which will be named Blueberry (a boy, of course).  I'm not sure how many she's planning on having at once since she says some of them won't be able to go to school because they'll be four.  She's also going to have several cats and dogs, but she keeps asking if she'll have to give her pig a bath. 

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! Too cute!! Kids do seem to make us much older then we'd like to be. =) Good luck with the grandma thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! So you're an old lady, huh? Keep up the good work, Grandma! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!