Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rock Potties and Bear Banks

About a month or two ago, I took the girls on a play date to the Falls of the Ohio.  I was looking through pics tonight and came across this one.  Snugglebug referred to it as a big potty...and sure enough, it looks like one!  What confused me was her eagerness to get her picture taken while sitting on it :/





Now, the real reason I'm blogging is to tell Lovely's bear story.  I was reading Bear Goes to Town to the girls last night and came to the part about Bear going to the bank and the teller asking, "How much would you like?" Of course, Bear got whatever amount he wanted.  I took the opportunity to explain that it doesn't happen like that in real life; banks don't just "give" money--you have to have placed money in the bank first. Lovely's response:

"Yea, well bears don't go to banks anyway.  And they don't wear clothes." 

Silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!