Thursday, July 11, 2013

Catching Up...

I keep taking notes in my head for all of Laea's updates that I need to make...I'm sure I've lost a few of those notes by now!  It seems everytime I turn around, she's learned something new:
  • She crawls using her knees and elbows.  Not sure why.  However, it is effective--she gets into anything and everything and doesn't mind venturing out of her room and on her own.  
  • She said "hi" to my mom the other day.  Probably a freak accident, but it was extremely clear and appropriately used. 
  • She gives me lots of kisses (ok, open-mouthed slobber kisses) in the morning when I get her up.
  • She drinks 4-5 bottles per day, 1 jar of food at lunch and 1 at dinner, cereal for breakfast, bananas, puffs, and rice rusks in between, and...Popsicles.  Her daddy fed her popsicles and now she whines everytime she sees them.
  • She squeals, growls, and overall makes a ton of noise--especially in church and hospitals (her grandpa has been in the hospital the last few weeks). 
  • She waved good-bye to me today when I left for the doctor.  I sniffed a little. 
Which brings me to my doctor appt.  The dr. wants to keep my due date what his office originally said, so we're back to Dec. 23 (sound familiar, Angela?).  It will really be at least 10 days earlier than that, so I don't really care what they say the due date is.  I am considering ensuring this will be our fourth and final, though.  We'll see.

According to the office scale (when fully dressed and after lunch), I've gained 4 lbs total.  I think it will be less at my next appt.  At least I hope it is.  Blood pressure was good, heartbeat was strong.  I have an u/s scheduled for July 30, so we'll see if this one tells us what s/he is :)  

I have had more energy lately.  I'm deep cleaning each room in our house, although I've had to break some rooms down even further than room-by-room.  I'm also going to attempt to sew some stuffed animals this weekend, I hope.  I've looked at two different stores for safety eyes, but I can't find them anywhere.  I'm hoping to design some felt eyes myself and just sew them on really well since these will be infant toys.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!