Thursday, January 2, 2014

Bobbling Around

So cute!  I decided to make a winter headband for my niece using Allison's pattern.  It was so easy and quick, and I felt like a mature crocheter (lol) by adding the fancy bobbles!  I highly suggest this headband if you want to crochet, but at the same time, many may receive one of these in the future as a Christmas present or birthday present! lol  I posted this pic on facebook and immediately had a request for me to make one for my friend's daughter--how cool is that? I did use a size I hook because I couldn't find my H, and my yarn must have been thicker because I only did around 45 rows instead of 54.

The only downside to all the crocheting I've been doing is that my hands keep getting numb and I'm wondering if the crocheting has to do with it or if it is completely post-pregnancy related...we'll see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!