Thursday, January 16, 2014

Toddling and Smiling

Forgot to mention...Laeah is finally walking around much more...on her feet!  Yay!  I may be able to leave my house soon!  Let me say, it's been tough not being able to lift more than 10 lbs for a month, walking around in pain, living in a...ahem...much less than "clean" house.  I am very thankful my BFF showed up to clean a few days after I left the hospital, and made some headway in the bathroom and kitchen at least :)  However, the house has since come under attack again by little ruffians (sp?). 

Also, at 4 wks old, Jules gave me a huge gummy smile...a real smile.  She laughed at me last night, too.  S keeps saying I have a mama's girl, and I hope he's right.  It's about time--Lovely and Laeah are definitely daddy's girls, and Snugglebug says shes a mommy and daddy girl.  How very diplomatic of her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!