Friday, January 1, 2010

The Battle Has Begun

Today, I cleared out everything in the house that is normally taste-tempting. I wouldn't be honest if I didn't disclose the fact that I cleared it out by consuming it, however! But, the holidays are over and the excuses must go. This is not a New Year's Resolution, but a life decision. I realize heart problems and diabetes run rampant in my family, thus, I must resolve to change my ways in order to live a healthier life for myself and my family. I've begun buying organic food, although I've been buying organic milk for my children for quite a while now, and I've finally found a workout game that is not only a sweating-feel-the-burn-drop-you-on-your-knees workout, but fun as well!

This blog is to keep track of my gains, my losses, my triumphs, and any minor set-backs. I will try my best to post daily my battle tactics and statistics, while providing any good recipes, tips, exercises, etc. that I find. Feel free to participate along with me, letting me know you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!