Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Busy, Busy!

Life has been soo busy since Monday!  I started work at U of L, which amounts to sitting around chatting right now until we get students coming in for help.  I also have at least one class M-F, Tuesday being the worst day ever created because for this week and next, I have to go in at noon and I don't get back to my mom's house to pick up the girls until 8:45 p.m.!  Yick! 

Amazingly, I'm not as stressed today.  Today has been much better.  I've said a lot of prayers on the prayer front, and it has been amazing how the Lord has opened an unexpected door.  There have been some new developments with school for the girls, but I'll share those later.  All I know is that I've prayed, and I continued to pray, and I've seen amazing changes, so that even though my human side is all nervous and filled with butterflies, I know we're doing the right thing.

I am excited about one of my class projects, that will hopefully turn into the final project for the class, and then the culminating project for graduation as well.  It's been extremely difficult to think of a final project for graduation, so this is actually my first opportunity to get really excited about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!