Friday, August 27, 2010

The First Week of School-School

The first week of Lovely's new school ended today and as she put it, it was "another fun day."  She is now up to six friends, she won a pretty pink pencil for a game they played, she has come home everyday this week with a behavior paper that declared a "super duper day", a card that had 20 stickers on it for good deeds she did while at school (such as opening the door for others, etc.), and she got a special treat of "suckers" for her behavior, and a popcicle because it was her teacher's birthday.  Whew!  She's had a big week!  But she still loves going, which I am so thankful for!

I think I'm going to continue doing handwriting and the First Grammar Lessons with her (when time), and let her continue ClickNKids phonics on the computer, just to keep her moving forward.  I'm so proud of my big girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!