Friday, May 6, 2011

Funny Road Signs

I've been meaning to post these photos for weeks...almost months now.  They have cracked me up repeatedly on my drive to school/work every day.  Oh...and while taking these photos, I've realized just how important a law against "driver photography" is...


Southern Indiana...Home of the LOUISVILLE Cardinals

Yes, I'm a Cardinal because I attend the university.  However, U of L appears to be laying claim on all of S. Indiana now.  So, can we all claim random areas of the country to be our "second," "third," or "forth" home?



Maybe the lack of sleep was catching up with me, but I couldn't stop laughing at this.  No, not becaue the front side is so funny...



Scroll a little further...

 


It's because the back side looks like she is losing her brains :)  Was this planned by competing hospitals? 

I know, not the most exciting, but that's how I roll.  Really. 

Oh, and I made it over to the Knit Nook today.  I spent $28, but I got a lot of supplies.  I don't know if I need/will need what I got, but I figured it was all 80%, so why not get it, just in case?  ;-) 

Oh, and now that I've broken out the wallet at the knitting store, I have the sudden urge to do other shopping.  I want to go shoe shopping, so I'd like to head to Zappo's soon.  I've never been there, but I've been wanting to go for years and years now.  Did I mention I'm an "all or nothing" kinda gal?  Once I start spending $, it becomes increasingly difficult to stop.  It's about time that phone rings with a job offer and a good paycheck :D

So are you "all or nothing" or "anything/everything in between"?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!