Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Flutterin' Goin' On

According to the doc, I'll be 15 wks Friday.  According to me--it'll get here when it gets here.  However, I began feeling fluttering/little bubbles (not the gas kind!) tonight, which is kind of exciting!

Today was the awards ceremony at my daughters' school.  Lovely got seven awards, along with a medal she will receive soon for the all A honor roll.  Go Lovely!  However, she was still recommended for the two-week summer school session for those with lower standardized test grades and teacher recommendation.  Honestly, I have no idea what she scored because her school never gives you that info--something that gets really annoying.  Also, she reads wonderfully (it is for reading) at home--so much better than previously.  However, she acts shy at school and doesn't want to answer anything, so I just don't see her having a problem.  She cried when I told her about the letter, so S and I decided not to send her--we'll work with her at home, one-on-one.  I had already planned on doing this, but I'll be a little more dedicated now.

Snugglebug recieved three awards, which she complained about, but I told her Lovely only got one last year in K, so be happy.  And she was.

What have you been awarded lately?  Or what should you be awarded for?

1 comment:

  1. They don't give you the test scores?! That would really irk me...I"m feeling irked! lol I remember receiving test scores for the IOWA test in AZ.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!