Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Updates

Cravings...there's nothing like fulfilling a food/drink craving you've had for several hours or several days.  Unless you can't figure out what you're craving.  That's me.  I just don't like eating/drinking right now because nothing is satisfying, and everything leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  Normal?  I don't remember this, so I don't know.  I craved root beer with Lovely (and gained about 35 lbs) and I craved Sunkist with Snugglebug (only gained 23 lbs--go figure).  This one?  Who knows!  Other than cheese (yes, I do like a good Colby Jack cheese right now), I'm craving...something...If you can tell me what it is, I'll clean your house for you.  Well, I'll think about cleaning your house for you, if my house is any indication of my cleaning prowess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!