Sunday, May 13, 2012

Week 13

I believe I've told just about everyone that we're expecting now.  I normally tell around this time, and my belly can't hide it anyway!  I still haven't gained anything, and in fact, I had lost another pound at the last doctor's visit.  Also, my blood pressure is normal when I am not at the doctor's (a friend referred to this as "white coat hypertension"), so I don't have to go back until 16 wks.  I still have little desire to eat, and I'm having to force liquids down since lack of hydration causes...other problems.

I went yardsaling Sat., but only bought two little outfits, spending a total of $4.25 after 2.5 hours of shopping, 6 neighborhoods, and one church sale.  However, I went home that night and scanned Craigslist.  I happened upon this:

!

It's not super cutesy, but it's either-or and includes the valance, lamp, and diaper stacker.  I had actually picked it out weeks ago, so I was excited to find this.  I thought it would be quite fitting if we do have a boy.  I'm supposed to meet on Thurs. to pick this up.  Yes, I'm shopping early, but yard sale season is the best time to find deals, so I'm right there looking.  

Hope you have a wonderful week and let me know if you find any super yardsale deals!  Only 10 days of school left, also!  Woohoo!  Happy Mother's Day!  (I got a body pillow for Mother's Day--super woohoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!