Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Talk To Everyone...Whuuut?

Snugglebug surprised me yet again yesterday.  We went out for an early dinner with my mom since I had the first of two orientations last evening.  When someone was leaving, she started talking to me about twins, asking (as just about everyone does) if my girls are twins.  When she left, Lovely asked who that was and after I told her I didn't know, Snugglebug dropped a bombshell and said, "You talk to everyone." 

Whuut?  I have never, never, ever been accused of that.  I am the shy person who {im}patiently waits behind everyone else to ensure they are finished talking before I begin.  In fact, I looked around when I arrived at my orientation last night and wondered who on earth I would talk to, or if I would talk with anyone (I did, by the way--after a while).  Yet, I'm happy Snugglebug thinks I talk to "everyone."  I don't want my girls feeling as uncomfortable in crowds as I felt growing up, nervous about going anywhere because there would be "people."  Now, I just hope I can keep this "talkative cover" going ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!