Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vacation Pt. 2

I know, I know.  You think I forgot about you.  You think I forgot to add Vacation Pt. 2.  As Darth Vadar said, "I find your lack of faith disturbing." {Lovely has an addiction to Star Wars lately.} I've been thinking about posting vaca pics...for weeks...but you know how things go.  Please accept my appologies. 

The second half wasn't nearly as exciting as the first half.  Snugglebug got to feeling better, but the "I fear no water" girl was completely turned off from it because she wasn't 100% yet.  She had no fever, she didn't seem physcially sick at all, but she only wanted to swim in the hot tub for kids. 

See?  Does the sweet-smiling gal on the right seem sick? 

She was even able to maintain her crazy faces (and no, these aren't just for photos--she makes these faces all. the. time.).

Lovely had a blast on the trip.  I finally talked her into going down bigger waterslides.  She was tall enough to go on almost everything, but she stuck to only two slides.  I did talk her into going on a tube with me on a huge slide, but was we swished down the tunnel and backwards through the funnel, flipping heels over head on our landing, she had second thoughts (honestly, I did, too).  There was a lifeguard there to grab her, but after we climbed out, she said, "Mommy, let's not ever do that again!"  and she told her daddy her heart was beating like this {insert hand gesture of flapping palm against chest repeatedly with great speed}.



We were all smiles as we left--despite Snugglebugs temporary abhorance of "cold" {i.e. 85 degree} water.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!