Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Bit of a Repreive...or Work

I know I haven't finished my vacation posts, but the calendar was finally forced in front of my face and I realized:  I have a culminating project (in order to receive my MA degree) due Aug. 1.  However, I still need to make time for revising, etc. and reading turnaround time with my advisor. Long story short:  I probably won't be posting for a few days.  So, sorry for the lack of pics, but this is what's been going on in my life:

1.  Made a guinea pig cage.  Bought gp supplies.  Realized gp can get kinda pricey.
2.  Adopted a gp from a gp rescue lady.
3.  Noticed a green/black mark on my wrist from my watch--perhaps I'm lacking in iron? 
4.  Switched out the shower curtain--I read somewhere that plastic ones are made with materials (obesogens) that leak out during steamy showers and can add to cellulite/weight gain.  No wait, that was on Dr. Oz.  Silly me.  Well, it looks nice anyway.
5.  Took Lovely to Strings in June, a 4-day, 1.5 hrs per day plus a concert, orchestra workshop.  Laughed at Lovely's fake/pre-performance at home.
6.  Signed Lovely up for violin lessons.  She better like it!
7.  Attempted to pick-up my teaching materials for next fall only to find out they weren't in yet, but I got to laugh at Lovely as she ran/sashayed down the college halls.  Have I ever mentioned she runs like Phoebe off of Friends?  She's not that bad anymore, but well...there's still a resemblance.
8.  I found Lovely, fully clothed, taking a bath...in our bathroom sink the other day.  She claimed, "I never took a bath before!"  Hmmm.

Ok, off to write now...

1 comment:

  1. Feeling a bit irked! Wrote a comment and didn't get it posted all the way through before leaving the page! Grrr....now trying to remember what I said...it was something like this:

    You mean I've been waiting all this time to read Vacation part II and now I have to wait longer! UGH! j/k....well sorta! ;P lol Just messing with ya! Anywho, after reading this post I'm sure glad I don't have plastic shower curtains in either of my baths! =D

    What the gp's name again?

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!