Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lovely's Last Day of Kindergarten

The above pic was taken in my bargain Strausburg dress from Dillards...but I seriously think the kid makes the dress ;-)
Above is the first day of Kindergarten.  That same skirt is now way above her knees.  I'm claiming it's dryer shrinkage, 'cause my girl isn't growing THAT quickly...right?

This is the last day of Kindergarten.  She is turning into such a little lady (even though she may not sit like one).  Overall, I've been extremely happy with her school.  Her teacher is probably the best teacher I've ever seen (and I used to substitute teach); Lovely knows so much more than when I enrolled her, even though I had already gone through Abeka Kindergarten with her. 

Lovely opened her envelope packet (for summer work) after school on Monday, breathed a heavy sigh of relief, and exclaimed, "Yeesss!  I get to go to 1st grade!" (Her teacher had told the class that if the packet was yellow, they had to stay in Kindergarten.  If it was green, they could move to 1st grade.)  So....yay! to neon-green summer work packets! First grade, here we come!!  And...um...Kindergarten all over again since Snugglebug will be in it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Susanna has 2 more days left..yuck! I'm not very impressed with her year so far. Oh well...moving forward:)

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!