Friday, March 19, 2010

Another Day, Another Workout

I went out to eat last night with a group of ladies, and boy was that Italian food good! At least we had salmon for an entree, although it was smothered in this made-from-heaven pesto sauce that I adored! I tried not to eat too much, but a certain box in my fridge is calling out my name....shhhhh!

I got up and exercised this morning, despite my deep love for countless hours of sleep. That workout wanted to kill me, too! I'm really having a problem with jump lunges, and jump any-things for that matter, because my ankle is not handling them too well. I've thought about wrapping it before working out, but that seems like something a real athlete would do, not out-of-shape me! My stamina is much improved, though, and my energy levels are much higher, especially when I get up early like this. The dreaded To-Do list is once again looming over me, though, so here I go, off to the next task...

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! Good for you getting up and working out! And yes, the pesto was made from Heaven! Why do you think I passed it to you- so I don't eat it! ;O) Tom said I stunk of garlic- is was fun to have some payback for once!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!