Friday, March 12, 2010

Still Here

Yes, I'm still here. I got up early this morning and exercised on the Wii Active, which about killed me, but I did it. I am so tired, but I still have over 2.5 hours of tutoring left to do today. I also taught art lessons to two groups of kids for 30 minutes each--way too short for art! I'm sure I could have occupied them for at least an hour!

Anyway, I'm just tired and it's difficult to keep exercising when the scale isn't really showing a difference. I'm not sure what is going on, but it is a bit discouraging. Granted, I don't always eat the best, but really...no change. I only go up a couple of pounds, down a couple of pounds, and back up again. I'm starting to understand why people take diet pills! However, I've always had a fast heart rate, so I don't want to take any chances with diet pills (plus, they are a tad pricey!). I'm going to make a better meal plan this week (strictly WW meals), and go to the grocery store either tomorrow or Monday to get all ingredients. Then, maybe I'll see a difference after this week. I'm still exercising, though, because I have noticed a difference in stamina and energy (minus today).

1 comment:

  1. Keep with it! I'm going through the same thing...not gaining any ground...or should I say losing? ha ha. I need to rethink the reasons why I'm doing this...for the moment I have to get it in my mind. Although I still get irritated when I think of that dress! I need to go look at it again.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!