Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Messing with the Design

As usual, I got tired of my backdrop/layout, so I decided to try the blogger draft design thingy majig. I really like it, and although I thought I desperately wanted to move away from AZ, I now feel comforted when I used backdrops/pics from where I was born and spent my entire childhood. Isn't it amazing how things can stay frozen in time? I haven't visited in about four years now, but if I don't go back, that will mean things won't have changed from my last visit, so these memories provide a sort of stability not easily found elsewhere.

In one of the previous comments, I was asked if I journal/calculate/plan/measure everything I eat. In response, no, I do not. I hate measuring! I wish I had the money to just say, "Hey, Jenny Craig, send me some food so I don't have to figure this out on my own," but I can't afford that, either. So, I do my best to write it down when I remember to do so. Probably why I haven't lost very much.

1 comment:

  1. Love the backdrop design!!! I'm trying not to be jealous! lol I was recently trying to redo mine but was not getting good results...thinking I might have to try again though. I really want something that looks like me not just lots of colors. It's funny how you identify with AZ, because I feel the same way. I may live here now, but AZ is still home in many ways and it does bring a comfort to the soul. I often think how the Prophet went to the backside of the desert to meet with God...then you know it's truly a special place.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!