Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not Too Bad

Today was the day to pick up the kids' clothing items that didn't sell, so since we were over that way, we went to PF Chang's. I looked at the nutritional value menu ahead of time, so I ordered the salmon bowl with egg drop soup and water to drink. I loved the soup, but the salmon was a little dry for my taste. I didn't eat all the rice, either. I did have a bite of my mom's fried rice, a couple of DD2's noodles, and 1.25 pieces of chicken from DD1. Tonight, during class, I ate pretzels and a tiny (we're talking the size of my thumb) piece of the zucchini bread that I had baked & brought for class for snacks. I resisted everything else, so I feel pretty good about today.

I went on a long walk with the girls yesterday and I will be doing the next part of the 30 Day Challenge tonight...let's keep this thing rolling!

1 comment:

  1. PF Changs! Oh YUM! Good job on planning ahead! That's the way not to get sidetracked!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!