Thursday, March 25, 2010

What's the Deal?

So I've been working this week, but I've still been watching what I eat (for the most part) and I've been exercising, yet I don't feel any smaller. Ok, maybe I feel smaller because my ability to get in better shape just doesn't seem up to par, but I don't physically feel smaller. I will keep trying; I will keep striving. I've been drinking so much water lately that it seems I'm always running to the bathroom. Even with all of my doubts, I do know I'm in better shape than I was previously.

I canceled my tutoring hours this morning because I knew I needed more sleep. I have this nasty habit of trying to juggle too much all the time, and I feel that if I'm not multi-tasking, I'm not doing anything. Silly me, I know, but I finally understand people when they say, "So-and-So has forgotten how to relax." I guess another goal for this summer is to re-learn how to relax!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! It will give you more energy. Just think of how you would feel this week if you weren't exercising? Getting more sleep is a major thing! It will help you protect your immune system, you are less likely to over eat and you'll handle the stress better. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!