Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a Day!

We slept in today, so we didn't make it to church as planned. So, I spent quite a while reading Bible stories to the girls, and then we ate the breakfast that Daddy likes to make, despite the caloric intake and fat gram overload. We listened to a tape in the car as we ran a few places, and I finished up day 152 of Lovely's school while we visited her grandparents. Next, we ate grilled steak, asparagus, beans, and low fat mac 'n cheese for dinner. Feeling inspired (or perhaps guilty), I did Workout 15 of the 30 Day Challenge, and I did an additional shape boxing session on the Wii, burning somewhere around 260 calories total. I think I need to add boxing in with each Wii Active workout, because I'm just not seeing the results. I also did 50 cross crunches and 10 of those mega hard crunches with your legs straight up in the air--misery! Maybe I'll finally start seeing results!

1 comment:

  1. Gooooooooo Jennifer! I gotta get back on track myself after a very guilty weekend! =O

    ReplyDelete

I'm listenin'--and your comments are sooo appreciated!